General Requirements and Eligibility:
1) Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Nigerian.
2) Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3) Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
4) Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men, and 1.63 metres for women.
6) Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7) Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Body Scars etc.
8) Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
9) Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.